If your webpages are Desktop optimized, you can choose to earn by displaying our display formats.
We adopt only IAB standard sizes with very high impact, such as 728×90, 300×250 and 160×600, in order to offer to you the opportunity to display the most remunerative AD campaigns.
As far as Desktop formats are concerned, you can choose the remuneration mode
that better suits your needs during the tag extraction phase in our platform:
- Branding (recommend): you will monetize your traffic in CPM (pay per impression) mode by selecting above-the-fold positioning of the code: the Ad banners will be thus visible at the top of the website without the need to scroll the page.
- Performance: you will monetize your traffic in CPC (pay per click) and CPA (pay per action) mode by placing the Ad banners in any part of the webpage.
If your webpages are Mobile optimized, you will be able to earn by displaying our mobile format 320×50.
You can choose the remuneration modes during the code extraction phase in our platform:
- Branding (recommend): you will be able to monetize your traffic in CPM (pay per impression) mode and the banner will be automatically displayed fixed-bottom, that is anchored at the bottom of your webpages in order to be always visible during the scroll of the page.
- Performance: you will monetize your traffic in CPC (pay per click) and CPA (pay per action) mode by displaying your banners in any part of the page.
If your webpages are optimized for both Desktop and Mobile devices, you can monetize your traffic by displaying our special formats:
Overlay and Popunder.
In both cases, the remuneration mode is CPM (pay per impression).
- Overlay: it is a banner (static, animated or video), generally square, appearing superimposed to the website contents. It can be closed either manually or it is automatically closed after a pre-fixed time.
- Popunder: it is a new browser window (similar to a Popup) containing the advertiser’s webpage with the products and the services advertised. It appears in background under the window used by the user, generally after the first click on the page.
If your webpages are optimized for both Desktop and Mobile devices, you can monetize your traffic by displaying our Hotspot format: it is a form of contextual advertising composed by advertisements perfectly adapted to the contest and to the content of the webpage, thus becoming part of it, without appearing as intrusive.
Native Advertising is different from other ad formats because the advertisements are not displayed in dominating positioning in the page and do not divert the user from the content in order to communicate a marketing message; instead, they are able to involve him/her. This results in a higher attention to the advertisement and, as a consequence, in a better quality of involvement of the user, both in terms of clicks and actions (lead e sale).
Our platform allows different options of customization of Hotspot format both in sizes and in colours, in order to guarantee the best integration of the advertisements with the structure of your webpages.